Shipping & Returns
All firearms, or regulated firearm accessories must be shipped to the holder of a valid Federal Firearms License (FFL). We cannot ship to individuals without a valid FFL.
• It is the buyer’s responsibility to know if the item/firearm is legal to own in your city/state. 15% restocking fee will be applied to all cancelled orders that do not meet the legal requirements of ownership in your state.
Shipping & Handling:
• Lower 48 State shipping only
• $9.95 – Accessories (all non-serialized items, excluding ammo)
• $39.99 – Long Guns
• $24.99 – Handguns
• We use every major carrier (UPS, FedEx, USPS) at our discretion
• Ammo must go UPS Ground and cannot ship to a P.O. Box
• Signature REQUIRED for orders over $500
- CA, MA, NY must ship to an FFL. Failure to submit an FFL within 5 business days will be canceled and refunded
- NJ, CT, IL: FOID required before shipment. Failure to submit FOID within 5 business days will be canceled and refunded
- VT (Long Gun Magazines), CA, MA, IL, NY, NJ, CT, MD – No magazines over 10 rounds
- VT (Handgun Magazines), CO – No Magazines over 15 rounds
• All firearms ship only to registered FFL dealer
• Please send copies of FFL information to email@example.com
• Failure to submit an FFL within 5 business days will be canceled and refunded
• We will not modify firearms in any way to make them state compliant. Please ensure you are buying models compliant with your state's regulations. Illegal to own firearms orders will be cancelled.
• Our inventory is available across multiple sales-channels, sometimes things go out of sync or take time to reflect accurate information, we work diligently to prevent this, but items will go out of stock.
• If an item is unable to be filled, you will be notified as quickly as possible, usually within 24 hours
• At your request we will: provide a full refund, exchange for a similar item, maintain a backorder and fulfill the order when available.
Returns & Exchanges
- For all firearm sales, you have 5 business days upon delivery for inspection, afterwards please contact the manufacturer should issues arise
- All Ammunition sales are final and are not able to be returned
- Return shipping for reasons other than wrong/incorrect or defective product are the responsibility of the buyer
- Items need to be in like-new and resalable condition - for firearms, this means you cannot take it home from your dealer
- Returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee, to be charged at our discretion.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how to return/exchange any purchases
Route Shipping Insurance
We’ve partnered with Route—a package protection and tracking solution—to give our customers the best possible delivery experience. Route provides low-cost shipping protection to protect your package if it gets lost, stolen, or damaged while in transit.
- To learn more or file a shipping claim, CLICK HERE.
Contact & Questions
• Please contact us with any questions you may have
• Business hours are M-F 9AM-5:00PM EST
Not available for in-person sales