Shipping & Returns
All firearms, or regulated firearm accessories must be shipped to the holder of a valid Federal Firearms License (FFL). We cannot ship to individuals without a valid FFL.
• It is the buyer’s responsibility to know if the item/firearm is legal to own in your city/state. 15% restocking fee will be applied to all cancelled orders that do not meet the legal requirements of ownership in your state.
Shipping & Handling:
• Lower 48 State shipping only
• $9.95 – Accessories (all non-serialized items, excluding ammo)
• $39.99 – Long Guns
• $24.99 – Handguns
• We use every major carrier (UPS, FedEx, USPS) at our discretion
• Ammo must go UPS Ground and cannot ship to a P.O. Box
• Signature REQUIRED for orders over $500
- CA, MA must ship to FFL
- NJ, CT, IL: FOID required before shipment
- NY: We will verify that your shipping address does not require delivery to an FFL before shipment
- VT (Long Gun Magazines), CA, MA, IL, NY, NJ, CT, MD – No magazines over 10 rounds
- VT (Handgun Magazines), CO – No Magazines over 15 rounds
◦ We will not modify firearms in any way to make them state compliant. Please ensure you are buying models compliant with your state's regulations. Illegal to own firearms orders will be cancelled.
• All firearms ship only to registered FFL dealer
• Please send copies of FFL information to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Our inventory is available across multiple sales-channels, sometimes things go out of sync or take time to reflect accurate information, we work diligently to prevent this, but items will go out of stock.
• If an item is unable to be filled, you will be notified as quickly as possible, usually within 24 hours
• At your request we will: provide a full refund, exchange for a similar item, maintain a backorder and fulfill the order when available.
Returns & Exchanges
- You have 7 days upon delivery for inspection, afterwards please contact the manufacturer should issues arise
- Return shipping for reasons other than wrong/incorrect or defective product are the responsibility of the buyer
- Items need to be in like-new and resalable condition - for firearms, this means you cannot take it home from your dealer
- All Ammunition sales are final and are not able to be returned
- Returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee, to be charged at our discretion.
- Please contact email@example.com for information on how to return/exchange any purchases
Contact & Questions
• Please contact us with any questions you may have
• Business hours are M-F 10AM-5:30PM EST